Raph challenged his readers to pick up the task he got. This is an easy one for me.
5 things that should be in my briefcase, but that are not:
1. Cell phone - Everyone who know me thinks I'm eccentric because I refuse to carry
one. So maybe it should be in there.
2. mini-DSM (Diagnostic Manual for psychiatric Disorders) - handy to have it with me
3. laptop - to write emergcy letters, so I don't have to scramble and reschedule my
4. extra sunglasses - I don't know how many I've lost
5. waterbottle - I live in California, so most of the year I am thirsty, if I have more than one errand to run
Since this post started with Raph I keep referring to him, but of course anyone is welcome to join the fun and comment on this and list your own 5 things.
That is, if it is fun for you!)
What do you (Raph)have in your briefcase? It depends on your job, and maybe also on the day of the week. Most people who do carry a brief case have an appointment book, and some type of notebloc. What is your job description?
Please read now my 3 little questions in my previous post (the one about Sentinel Bridge) :)