Pages

To live and enjoy every day to its fullest, use my gifts to help others, I travel to wherever passion finds me.

What Will She Paint?

So many friends I met here...!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

FOR SKYWATCH; SMOKE COMING FROM THE MOUNTAIN?



Smoke coming from the mountain??
It sure looks like it...but I have to disappoint you...as with many things, 
the clouds do a good job giving THE APPEARANCE of smoke

Thanks to all of you for all of your wonderful comments - hopefully it won't be too long that I can give my replies to you like before:):)

 for Skywatch

14 comments:

Irene said...

It's a good thing that it wasn't really smoke. I remember the wildfires. They were horrid. The photo is great. Where was it taken?

Clytie said...

Wow, it really does look like smoke!

After living my entire life in the distant shadow of Mt. St. Helens, ANY smoke on mountains makes me nervous!

Dani said...

Great photo. I love clouds.

Pearl Maple said...

great photo
the clouds can put on a fabulous show for us at times
thanks for sharing with SWF

fjällripan said...

So beautiful! Wonderful with the clouds on the top of the mountain :)

Malgorzata Ingstad said...

Thank you Jeanette for you kind comment. I like very much smoke and mountain - sometimes nature makes it easy for us to capture special moods.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful clouds! Dramatic and lovely. Will look you up on Facebook.

Photos by Stan said...

Wonderful catch!! It reminds me of Mt. Etna in Sicily --

Rudee said...

That is an amazing photograph.

NitWit1 said...

I've seen tornadoes that are white also, but I'd have to agree this as more of the appearance of smoke

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful photo -- perfect timing. I'm glad it WAS clouds! Smoke is scary.

DawnTreader said...

I can sort of imagine Moses up there...

Anonymous said...

Lovely image. Everyone has a dragon. I can see you've paid attention to yours.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's magic :-D