Pages

To live and enjoy every day to its fullest, use my gifts to help others, I travel to wherever passion finds me.

What Will She Paint?

So many friends I met here...!

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

SIZZLE AND ZOOM ON 4th OF JULY

Have been very absent from this blog
because ... since February I have been preparing
for a month in Europe
and had 
A GREAT TIME!




three painting exhibits  - YES
this one in a beautiful building "Het Keerpunt" 
(The Turn Around) in Amsterdam
you see three of the twelve paintings I was showing 









this one in Rotterdam
for a long time the biggest harbor on
the globe till Shanghai took first place









 in Heerhugowaard (N. of Amsterdam),  am the one with the scarf

three workshops in three different cities
on painting










I like to do it from 6 years old and up
to create the idea that there are no limits 
with painting and art







and have painted for three audiences
sorry a little blurry, but it tells my favorite part
what people say, and what my paintings evoke









the end result of the painting above
to read about what this painting represents, click HERE











In between the events I still had time though to catch up 
with friends and family. So surprised many were growing
white orchids in their living room





Things are sizzling right now in my corner, 
even more important,
I feel I have grown by leaps and bounds,
and gained so many special experiences..


pic taken by hubby of Disneyland Firework



have a happy 4th of July!


Linking with

***

16 comments:

young-eclectic-encounters said...

Hope you continue to have a great time. Love the painting

LadyD Piano said...

What a beautiful life, surrounded by artists and workshops... and to be a blessing to one another. Happy 4th!

Roger Owen Green said...

I am reminded of the joke, "Do they have the 4th of July in the Netherlands?"
"Yes. It's between the 3rd and the 5th."
Happy holiday!

Unknown said...

Orchids are so beautiful!

Diane AZ said...

You certainly have been busy with the exhibits and workshops. Your paintings are beautiful!

The Write Girl said...

The art exhibit looks fantastic and what a beautiful fireworks display. Stunning!

EG CameraGirl said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip abroad and congratulations for feeling you have grown so much!

Katherines Corner said...

wonderful painting. I am so happy you shared this post at the hop. I hope you have a wonderful weekend Don't forget to enter my latest giveaway xo

Annesphamily said...

A beautiful post! Love the art work and your story is a good read! Thank you for sharing.

Carole M. said...

enjoyed the white orchid for this meme, but also learning of you and your creative art talents. What a lovely way to explore the world; well done, I'm sure your journey was a fabulous one

Splendid Little Stars said...

how exciting! It sounds like a most successful trip!

SandyCarlson said...

I am glad you have been busy and happy!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Congratulations on your exhibits; you deserve to have your talents recognized!

Jenny said...

Wow. What a grand showing!

I love the look of your art AND the look of you!

They both seem so warm and charming!

Thanks for linking for the letter "G".

A+

Lillie said...

Look like you've been busy and had some fun along the way.

Beautiful orchids.

Unknown said...

"Mysteries in Daily Life" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/08/sites-to-see.html