HOW TO DO WELL WITH AN AUDIENCE?
Ever painted for an audience? Or done anything with an audience present?
I never intended to, but it kinda fell into my lap.
Here are some tips to make it easier on you:
* there's no perfect art, sooo... you are allowed to make mistakes
* keep your focus on what you need to accomplish
* beforehand, I choose my subject, my medium (watercolor, oil, etc.) and size
* if I am not sure, I take different sizes canvas, paper, mediums with me
* so I can switch easily
* cope with distractions with giving your card, ask them to send you an email (continue to be friendly, but firm)
* no regrets, next time I'll do better
* one warning:the day you think you have arrived, that day will be the day you'll go backwards!